1. Brief Introduction
1) Circular vibratory screener is a self-contained equipment working on the principle of gyratory motion using low powered motor. It separates bulk solid materials from solids and slurries, utilizing multi-plane, inertial vibration that causes particles to pass through apertures in the screen or to travel across the screen surface in controlled pathways.
2) It handles dry/wet screening of particles from 30mm down to 500 mesh in size.
3) It ranges in diameter from 400mm to 2000mm, with single or multiple screening decks(up to five)
2. Typical Applications
1) Dry separation-Separation of different materials on the basis of their particle shape
2) Dry classification-Separation of solid particles into precise sized fractions
3) Solid/Liquid separation-Dewatering of solids and clarification of liquids
3. Main Features
-Small volume with easy moving
- High efficiency with compact structure
-Easy operation and maintenance
-Long screen life, easy&quick screen cloth exchange
-Equipped with anti-blinding device(bouncing balls), as well as dust-proof cover
-ISO9001: 2008, CE certification.
|Model||Diameter||Screen Surface||Feeding Granularity||Screen Opening||Deck||Power|
|XZS-600||600||540||0.2281||< 10||2-500 mesh||1-5||0.55|