colorized galvanized steel conveyor rainproof belt conveyor cover/hood
Water-proof Belt Conveyor Cover is well known as conveyor belt hood. It is used for protecting transported material ,conveyor belting, idlers and structure. They effectively improve personnel safety, reduce loss of material to wind and stop grime and rain from damaging the idlers and belt.
1. Full hood (180 belt coverage): provides the maximum safety.
2. 3/4 hood (135 belt coverage): same as full hood, but with only one side opening
3. Partial hood: same as 3/4 hood, with opening from both sides
Produced from galvanized sheet steel corrugated section 18/76 for all belt conveyors but normally used for belt widths of 400 mm upwards. The steel covers for belt conveyors are produced from corrugated sheet to NFA 46322 norm and have the following advantages:
- Self supporting
- Non flammable
- Resistant to breaking
- Supporting structures are not necessary
- Maintenance free
- Very strong
- Easy to handle
YD Conveyor Covers is well known as conveyor belt hood and used to protect transported material and conveyor belting, idlers and structure. Effectively they improve personnel safety; reduce loss of material to wind and stop grime and rain from damaging the idlers and belt.
YD Conveyor Covers is mostly used in power plant, cement factory, iron and steel factory, chemical factory, coal, port, jetty, mining and other enterprise. Our company provides fixed-closed type and open type. The color of the rain covers are mainly in blue, grey and white, and red (depend on client's need).
Why covering belt conveyors ?
1. to protect the conveyed material,
2. to protect the environment:
- against dust
- against noise
- and for a better integration in the landscape
3. for the operators' safety,
4. for the protection of the belt:
- against the sun and bad weather
- and for a longer life
5. for the protection of the materials:
- with reduction of maintenance to the structures
- to avoid loss of materials and productivity due to the wind
- to avoid a deposit of the rain-water on the belt
- to assure the efficiency of the industrial constructions linked to the belt.
1) Proven strength, adaptability and low maintenance.
2) Lightweight elements simplify assembly, dismantling and re-use.
3) Zinc coating of the sections and support bands combine to provide long service life.
4) Designed to provide easy access for belt and idler repair.
5) Effective length 900mm; can be overlap joint.
6) Thickess 0.5~1mm;
7) Fixed type, whole open-close type, particle open -close type, deviation conveyor hood etc;
|Belt Width (mm)||Opening width||Height||Radius|