Ne Series Cement Hoist Machine/Bucket Elevator/Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $1,980 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,980/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NE
- Structure: Belt Conveyor
- Material Feature: Fire Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Customized
- Condition: New
- Material Temperature: <250 Degree Centigrade
- Bucket Speed: 1.4-2m/S
- Bucket Classification: Shallow and Deep Buckets
- Motor Power: 1.5-160(Kw)
- Max. Conveying Capacity: 680-830(M³/H)
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISP9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8428391000
- Type: Bucket Conveyor
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE, Bcc,SGS
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Model: Ne15/30/50/100/150/200/300/400/500/600/800
- Bucket Width: 160mm,250mm,315mm, 400mm,500mm,630mm
- Lifting Height: 5-80m
- Traction Component: Plate Chain
- Max. Particle Size: 165(mm)
- Trademark: PK
- Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
The type of lifting equipment is NE bucket elevator use plate chain and Gravity-induced discharge . This machine use flow into type ,it means material flows into the hopper and raised to the top by plate chain and self-unloading in the material gravity.
|1.Super Capacity Design|
Different bucket design and spacing, it can increase capacity and production.
Due to its sealed casing, it can eliminate dust emissions and protect environment.
|3.Durable Drive Units|
Applying plate sleeve roller chain, it has maximum wear life and toughness.
Not only can it convey cement clinker and finished cement, but also handle the harsh applications.
It can be widely used to vertical delivery the materials like powdery,granular and lump, it also can be large mill cut. It can be ash, slag, limestone, cement raw material , cement clinker, cement, coal, dry clay,etc.
|Max Particle Size (mm)||Bucket Volume (L)||Bucket Width (mm)||Bucket Pitch (mm)||Bucket Speed (m/s)|
Max. Lifting Height (m)
|name of material:_____|
|density of material: _____t/m3|
|particle size: _____mm|
|handling capacity: _____t/h|
|water content of material: _____%|
|material temperature: _____ºC|
|Lifting length(distance between inlet and outlet):_____m|
|Outline height of bucket elevator: _____m|
|Distance between shaft of head drum and tail drum (shaft of chain wheel):_____ m|
|Working condition, indoor or outdoor?|
|What is the upstream and downstream equipment?|
|Receiving inspection |
Carefully inspect the shipment for damage as soon as it is received. Verify that the quantity of parts or packages actually received corresponds to the quantity shown on the packing slip. One or more cartons containing the fasteners required for assembly are included with the shipment. Any damage or shortage of product need to report to the delivering carrier as soon as possible when noticed it. Manufacturer responsibility for damage to the equipment ended with acceptance by the delivering carrier. Refer to the bill of lading. Save all paperwork and documentation furnished with any of the elevator components.
Before starting elevator installation, review the manual, the certified drawing(s) furnished with the equipment, and other applicable documents. Bucket Elevators are designed to be vertically self-supporting when erected. The elevator does require guying and/or bracing from another structure for horizontal support. The elevator has not been designed to support other equipment such as cleaners, distributors, spouting, etc. Separate structures must be provided for any accessory equipment.
Maintenance of bucket elevator is needed in order to get a better performance. A good maintenance program involves through general housekeeping, periodic inspection, adequate lubrication, and timely adjustment. Below are the general housekeeping and periodic inspection:
|Remove accumulated dirt from the motor, reducer housings and bearings|
1. Motors depend upon unobstructed airflow over their housings for effective cooling.
2. Reducer gear cases must also be free of dirt for effective heat radiation. Most reducers have a pressure vent to permit escape of vapors, which may build up internally. If dirt blocks a vent, internal pressure can rupture seals. Leaking of the lubricant will contaminate the product being handled by the elevator and reducer failure and subsequent equipment downtime will definitely result if the leak is not discovered in time.
3. While cleaning the reducer, check the reducer's lubricant level and condition. If the level is low, find and correct the leak. If the lubricant is dirty or shows signs of overheating, schedule a change of lubricant as soon as possible.
4. Listen carefully to a noisy motor, reducer, or bearings, or a rubbing belt. Any of these sounds can be a forewarning of overheating and fire or explosion.
|Periodically remove the drop-down clean out door from each end of the boot. Cleanse the boot of all accumulated dirt and material to prevent vermin infestation and corrosion.|
|Check belt for tears, cuts and etc|
Sudden signs of unusual damage call for immediate action.
|Check cups for loose or missing bolts|
A loose dangling cup is the necessary lever to start a busted belt rip.
|Replace belt cups|
Cups with a pronounced forward bend hold the belt in a vertical arc, which is a contradiction of forces. When the belt is bent in a horizontal arc around the pulleys, this will cause lengthwise cracks to appear at the bolt holes.
|Check belt tension|
This is a possible source of drive slippage and excessive wear. Belts running loose in a leg are put to severe flex due to lack of full contact with the boot pulley. A loose belt may swing causing the cups to catch and tear the belt.
|Check alignment |
Belts not running true due to out-of-plumb pulleys, idlers or casing cause edge wear and pave the way for costly accidents.
|Check slippage on drive pulleys|
Proper lagging of pulleys can increase efficiency and belt life appreciably.
|Check bucket elevators for uneven loading|
This can cause the belt to crawl across the head pulley and cause edge wear or break the belt fabric.
|Check boot for water|
A belt allowed to sit in water will rot and tear very easily.
|Check discharge throat|
The throat to the down leg should be closed as much as possible with a piece of rubber belting adjusted close to the cups. This will prevent back legging.