Shaftless Type Trommel Drum Screen for Rubish and Msw
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WGTS
- Function: Classification, separation, Scalping
- Usage: Compost Trommel
- Object: Compost
- Running Track: Rotary Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 0~25rpm
- Capacity: 12~370m3/H
- Trademark: PK
- Specification: CE, ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 84741000
- Type: Rotating
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Rotary Vane Shaker
- Shaft Number: Single
- Supporting Device: Supporting Bracket
- Customized: Customized
- Screening Area: 4.71~44.90m2
- Installation Angle: 0-10 Degree
- Power: 3-30kw
- Transport Package: Export Packing
- Origin: China
Trommel screen is composed of motor, reduction unit, cylindrical drum, screen frame and sealing cover.
Trommel screen is applied to compost, chemical, coal, construction, gold mine, plastic, recycling, metallurgy, mineral-selecting, agriculture etc.
When material flow towards along the inclined rotating drum,materials jump and roll , the undersized material smaller than the screen apertures passes through the screen wire mesh, while the oversized material passes out at the other end of the drum.
|Capacity (t/h)||Power (kW)||Drum Diameter (mm)||Discharge Size (mm)||Input Size (mm)||Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)||Drum Length (mm)|
1. Smooth operation, low noise, low energy consumption
2. Simple structure, convenient maintenance
3. Trommel screen can be sealed designed, no dust pollution
4. Long service life of mesh screen
1. Material to be screened _________
2. Bulk density _________t/m3, Maximum feeding size _________mm, Moisture content ________%, Material temperature _________degree
3. Material particle size distribution (%)
4. Capacity _________tons/hour
5. Layer / Deck ________, Mesh size of every layer / deck ________mm
6. Power supply ______V / ________Hz/ 3 phase
Operation and Maintenance
1. Perform the following maintenance daily.
1) Grease the bearings on the drum wheel shafts and thrust wheels. Use multipurpose bearing grease.
2) Check the vent screens in each motor. If the screens are clogged, brushed them off.
2. Perform the following maintenance weekly.
1) Clean the material build-up in the Trommel drum weekly or as needed.
2) Visually check the idler wheel surfaces for cracks or misalignment.
3) Visually check the gearboxes for leaks.
4) Visually check the screen attachment bolts for tightness.
3. Perform the following maintenance every six months.
1) Grease the fittings on each motor. This requires approximately two pumps with a hand held grease gun.
2) Change the gear box oil after the first 250 hours and every six months thereafter. Use 90 wt. gear oil.
3) Grease the cleaning brush bearings on each shaft (if equipped). Use multipurpose bearing grease.
To change a screen, unbolt the screen from the Trommel drum and lift it off. Install the new screen, and bolt in place.