- Model NO.: MS
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Powder Transport
- Structure: Chain Conveyor
- Material Feature: Heat Resistant
- Condition: New
Buried scraper conveyor is bulk material conveying equipment, which consists of head section with driving device, connect section, tail section, tension device, as well as scraper and chains.By means of moving chains, it can continuously transport the materials in closed rectangular casing horizontally or at a slight incline.
MS buried scraper conveyor is widely used in cement plant, coal, metallurgy, mining, light, construction, chemical, grain, power industries etc.
Working principle :
When buried scraper conveyor transports horizontally, the pressure which comes from chains in conveying direction to the materials, and the action which comes from the materials themselves cause internal friction. This friction ensures the stable situation between material layers, and it can overcome external frictional resistance which caused by moving materials in the trough and make materials transport as a whole fluid.
1. Totally enclosed structure, light weight, small volume;
2. Convenient installation and maintenance;
3. Horizontal or slightly inclined transport from 0° to 30°
4. Multiple material feeding point and discharging point;
5. Conveying distance is up to 80m with material temperature lower than 120ºC
|Trough Width||Transport Speed||Material Bulk Density||Capacity||Conveying Length||Installation Angle|
|0.2~1.8 t/m3||15~29||< 80m||0°~30°|
Customer reference list
CUSTOMER REFERENCE LIST (YEAR 2012-2014)
|NO.||EQUIPMENT||VENDOR'S SCOPE OF SUPPLY||QUANTITY||TIME|
|8||Buried Scraper Conveyor||Ukraine||1 Set||20120829|
|16||Buried Scraper Conveyor||Russia||4 Sets||20121119|
|23||Buried Scraper Conveyor||Russia||12 Sets||20130516|
|55||Buried Scraper Conveyor||Pakistan||2 Sets||20150220|
Selection condition :
1. Material need to be conveyed _____?
2. Feeding size____mm, bulk density____t/m3, material temperature_____degree, moisture_______%
3. Processing capacity____t/h ?
4. Conveying length(distance between inlet and outlet)_____m?
5. Inclination angle of conveyor______degree?